Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Why me

Yes, I do love Dexter, but man was I sure looking forward to a week without having to tend to him. In ABQ its not so bad because I am his life and he just wants to be my best buddy, but in Farmington it's a whole other story.





He is constantly amped up and wanting to play with Tyson and Lola. They are interesting dogs that dont understand how to socialize with other dogs, so its a constant barking battle when they are together. So much for getting to relax over my break. Another added bonus with having Dexter here is he likes to get up at the crack of dawn to go upstairs and see the dogs. Which means no sleeping in for me. Just grand I tell ya. I can't leave him alone for one second which makes showering, putting make up on, going out to my car, going to the bathroom, (etc) way harder tasks than they were meant to be. Not to mention how awful I feel for my parents, because I know they (and when I say they, I mean my MOM) were looking forward to not having him here for the holidays (as sad as that sounds). Dexter annoys the crap outta my mom and I hate to see how upset she is with him the second she walks in the door from work. He jumps/attacks anyone who walks in the door, which forces me to put him in his kennel when there is company, which then leads to howling/whining noises coming from my room for an hour until he falls asleep. UGH.

I am going crazy if you can't tell.
Yes, and tears even came out of my eyes as I was over come with frustration yesterday.
Anyone want to take him for a few days? That would be great.

Help.

- Me

No comments: