Thursday, December 9, 2010

Done!

Today was officially my last day of classes for the semester! I couldn't be more relieved. I still have a few things that I need to finish up and send to my teachers by next week, but the thought of never having to go back to those classes (one class in particular) is a wonderful feeling.

Me & E had a delicious dinner at Orchid Thai to celebrate. Yum. Yum. (this reminds me of a story I have to tell later). It was soooo goood! Love that place.

Now I'm home relaxing on the bed with my sidekick Dex right by my side. E is gracing us with his wonderful piano playing in the background. He has so much talent when it comes to music. I always tell him to record his songs and send them out to whoever you send music out to. I definitely think his songs could be on the radio...ya I may be biased, but they really are amazing and I love getting to hear him play and experiment with new songs. I'm blown away by the stuff he creates. I just requested my all time fave for him to play for me right now. I have a big smile on. just sayin. :D

If only I could sing, we could make awesome music together, form our own band, travel all over the U.S in our VW bus, and spread our music to the world. Then we would get suuuper famous and live the life of rock stars (with our cool little kid). I would even be content with just being as famous as Angus and Julia Stone...they seem to live a pretty cool life.










too bad I can't carry a tune to save my life. hmph.

- me

No comments: