Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mustache Parties are Fun.


Somehow over Thanksgiving I ended up with my aunt Sabrina's camera. I keep meaning to give it back to her, but I can't help but take pics with it when it's just laying in my purse all the time...which means that I can't give it back to her until I upload all of the pics that I've taken off of the memory card. Well, I finally did today, and I came across these pictures from a little birthday dinner-party I threw for my younger cousin Matthew a few months ago. Sabrina is a bit technologically challenged and apparently hasn't uploaded any pictures since she got the camera two years ago for Christmas.

my pretty aunt sabrina
my cute boyfriend Eli

my goofy cousin Matt


There were a TON of pictures that uploaded onto my computer. And it was a pleasant surprise that these were among them...

-Me