Saturday, December 11, 2010

shop&stroll

Seeing as Dexter is growing up to be quite a huge pup, me&e have been trying our best to get him out on a walk atleast once (sometimes twice if he's lucky) a day. Last week, it was a real treat for him to get to go on a walk during 'Shop and Stroll' in Nob Hill. There were tons of exciting things going on and he was having a blast. He loooves people, but doesnt quite know how to act around them as of yet (we are working on it). So being around tons of people during the stroll was a good chance for us to get in some practice time. As we walked up, Dex could hardly contain himself. He was practically walking on his two back feet since he was jumping everytime someone walked by us. After a few minutes and a few lectures, he settled down and we were able to enjoy the scene. Seeing as I was too busy trying to discipline my son, I didn't meet my quota of pictures, but I was able to fit in a few snaps here and there.We saw Santa , carolers, people playing with fire, people singing and dancing, a Chinese parade, bands and more....



{don't mind the date  at the bottom, I havent got around to changing the setting on the camera}



{We took Dexter to see where he came from. He looks so sad. haha}


{this would be Dexter ignoring E's lecture on how to behave}



It was a pleasant little twist to our nightly walk.

- me




No comments: