Saturday, December 11, 2010

Look what Dex can do!

Dexter may have a little nibbling problem, pee in my parent's house on occassion, jump on guests right when they come through the door, have extremely awful smelling farts, jump on strangers on our walks, suck on the corner of my sheet every night, use my under garments and socks as chew toys, among a few other things....BUT....he CAN do a few little tricks on command that (sort of) make up for this bad behavior.

he can sit.
 he can lay down.

 he goes straight to his kennel when we say "Go nite-nite".

My personal fave - he can balance objects (mostly food) on his nose/head.  


he poses for the camera everytime I ask him to.




and he can also shake hands, but I have yet to capture this on camera.

So even though he can be a brat at times, he really is a good, smart pup. We're hoping all of the other bad behavior is just a puppy stage that he's going through. Regardless, Me&E love our lil Dexter with all our hearts. <3 <3

P.S. We are just really thankful that Dexter doesn't act like this {over-weight} diva of a dog....

{this weird looking thing is my arch nemesis, Lola}

- me

1 comment:

IfiHadaHammer said...

How Cute! and by the way, dog farts are the worst... aren't you just jealous of Lola because your Dad likes her best? (Just like my mom and her ugly little, made of pubes dog Dot.)