Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Year in Photos (Extremely long post)

January - I made a serious hair mistake. Celebrated ma Momma's birthday.

2. Febuary - Got ripped off at St. Claire's Bistro for V-day AND the Lobos beat the Cougars at BYU.



March - My cousin got married. Saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D. Me & E got tattoooos.








April - Took over a first grade class; played with worms and lady bugs :)






May - Ran for the Zoo. Went to White Sands. I GRADUATED from College! Went to Phoenix for Game 3 (Suns vs Lakers) of the Western Confernece Finals. Stopped at the Grand Canyon. Went to a Dbacks Game. E's sis Sophie graduated from high school. {pretty eventful month}







































June - E went to Japan. He also got the Iphone 4. Went to Utah for E's cousin'wedding. Had a cook out for Father's Day.






July - Celebrated my birthday in Ecuador. Adopted Dexter. Had an allergic reaction.







August - My computer crashed this month therefore I dont have any saved pics n here. Maybe when i get on Eli's computer I will upload some pics from this month. but maybe not.

September - Went to Monument Valley. Got E The Move for his birthday.Katharine taught me how to make donuts. Witnessed the Hopi Butterfly Dances. Vistited E's family. Went to a BYU football game.







October - Dressed up as Snookie. Painted my Pumpkin. Went on Saggios dates.Went to Ruidoso with Mackenzie. Had a BLAST at Austin City Limits. Went on a few hikes. Had a memorable 'Girls Night' with my mom. 







this date on the pic is not right!




 November - Celebrated Julia's 22nd birthday. Went to a Lobo basketball game and baked some pecan pies with E. Built a magical fort with Mackenzie. Rescued Dexter from a near fatal accident. Sabrina came for Thanksgiving.






December - Shop & Stroll. Baked too many cookies! Had a great Christmas. Got dumped on (with snow) in Farmington.




WOW! This post has literally taken me hours to finish! I didn't really realize just how eventful 2010 was for us until I started looking through the pictures. That's what I love most about taking pictures - Capturing the memories. While looking through them I felt such good feeling as I remembered the events that were captured in the pictures. Some people give me grief for the massive overload of pictures that I take, but it's times like these that I'm really glad that I do. :)

2010 was a BLAST for Me & E! Dont get me wrong, along with the many ups this year, there were definitely some downs as well. But, I feel like this year we have grown so much closer than we have ever been. I had so much fun looking back at all of these pictures. I totally forgot about some of the stuff that Me & E did this year. I feel extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to do so many different things together.

I'm super excited to see what the year 2011 has in store for the both of us

Wishing everyone a very happy new year filled with all the joy and happiness in the world! :)

Cheers!

- Me

1 comment:

IfiHadaHammer said...

That is one busy Year!!! I had so much fun making doughnuts with you. Let's try hard to come up with something healthy to make together this year. I'm too fat from too many doughnuts cakes pies and cookies!