Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Few Fab Finds

So as I said in an earlier post, here are some pics of a few fab things that I found while thrifting this weekend...


1. A Pendleton plaid wool shirt. It looks, feels, and smells brand spankin new! It was a little pricey for the thrift store, but it was love at first site and I splurged and decided to spend a whole 8 BUCKS on it!...funny when you're thrifting how anything over three dollars is ''pricey''. ha!


2. Next up, just a plain black tee shirt that I bought to match the Zuni sunface ring I got for Christmas. It's nothin too fabulous but it was only 99 cents, so I went with it. I think its kinda cute :)
3. The coziest Ralph Lauren sweater. I love the collar and the pattern and the colors. For only three bucks people! It's soooo soft and warm. Perfect to throw over a tee and some jeans.


4. And last but not least comes my favorite purchase of the day. For five bucks, I am the proud owner of a sweet navy blue vintage dress. I love the buttons in the front and the long sleeves. I think it's adorable.

I'd say it was a pretty successful thrifting day. Happy with all of my purchases...now if only I can get the smokey smell out of my dress I'll be all set. :)


-me

2 comments:

IfiHadaHammer said...

Awesome Finds Maria! Way to go! We need to go thrifting together.

Vanessa said...

You look amazing in all the finds, especially the $5 vintage blue dress! Quite a score. I'm also partial to that cozy looking sweater :)