Monday, January 31, 2011

Everyone's a LOBO!

Me & E went to the UNM vs. BYU basketball game this weekend with Jonah and Jed. It was sold out and EVERYONE was trying to get tickets. It was such a good game! I'll be honest I thought we were gonna get murdered out there. I was just hoping that we didn't lose by more than ten. I have a lot of faith in my team don't I? Well it turned out we stayed pretty even with them the whole game. We were down by thirteen at one point and we both thought they were doomed...until out of no where within the last three minutes of the game we pulled away with a ten point lead. I was yelling and chanting and jumping the entire game. My throat was hating me the whole next day.


We had such a good time. I always love getting to rub it in Jonah's face when the lobos beat the cougars. It's the best. :)

- me

No comments: