Saturday, July 24, 2010

More Birthday Celebrations

Okay Okay, I realize that this is like the fourth birthday post I am putting up. I have literally been celebrating my birthday all month and loving every second of it. ha! What can I say??...I'm surrounded by very loving people, and I'm never opposed to fun festivities.

My BFF Julia surprised me with Isotopes tickets on Friday [for my birthday]. She knows how much I love going to sporting events, so this was a sweet treat for me. Our tickets couldn't have been any better...they were VIP, under shade, and right behind home plate.








This is Julia singing 'Take Me Out To The Ballgame' with Harry Canary...and yes, she made it on the JUMBO tron. haha
I can honestly say there isn't ever a dull moment when she is around...and I love that about her. We always have a blast together. Thanks Auntie Hoolia for another great birthday celebration! ;)

-Me 

No comments: