Thursday, July 1, 2010

A few Thoughts before bed

1. I just got back from the movies. DO NOT GO SEE 'GROWN UPS'! Just trust me on this one. Don't do it. Save your money!
2. I never knew how much I hated packing.
3. I mailed my thank you cards today!!! (*claps)
4. I wish I had some Keebler m&m cookies right now. And a glass of really cold milk.
5. I have a feeling it's gonna be another sleepless night. hmph.
6. I miss my dog (Yes, I said dog. singular. as in only one of them...his name is Tyson)


We're best buds
He's a natural in front of the camera
He just loves when I take pictures of him
and the camera loves him
this one always makes me smile

goodnight.

-me

2 comments:

IfiHadaHammer said...

ha! I can't wait to see how many pics you take of your kids if this is what you take of your dog!

Anonymous said...

I hope your having a good time,just imagine how culturally diverse your knowledge is,:)
Tyson is fine, he misses you too!
your the only one who lets him get on the furniture!!! LOVE YOU MUCHO

M