Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday Marvels....on a Tuesday

So like I mentioned a couple posts back, school has been hectic. I finally had to start my 15 page paper yesterday. I am currently on 8 pages. Just the rough draft is due tomorrow, so I am content with turning in 8 pages and I'm done stressing about it...now...back to my Monday Marvels...on a Tuesday.

I am currently marvelling over....

1. 'Is this Love' cover by Corrine Bailey Rae. soooo soulful. soooo gooood. {i may or may not have played it about twenty times tonight}.


2. pretty fortresses





{pretty sure all fortress pics were found on we heart it...?}
{oh! btw, forts like the one above are for sale at Hobby Lobby *cough cough... Yup, I just added it to my X-mas list}

so magical and lovely...

3. Pies!!!...I've been trying to be more domesticated lately, so I've taken up baking a few pies here and there. I've enjoyed baking them, but man I reeeallly enjoy the ones from Flying Star! I am salivating as we speak, just thinking about the caramel pecan pie we had last weekend. ohemgee! sooooo gooood! aaah! To think I never was a pie eater when I was little? man was I missing out all of those years! so yummmy! p.s. me & e made a very delicious pecan pie together this weekend. It came out pretty good if I do say so myself...We were proud of ourselves. :)


Dexter's new favorite hobby is to sit and patiently wait for something tasty to fall on the ground while I'm cooking.  


 that's all for now...I have to get back to homework. *pouting*

- me

No comments: