Monday, November 15, 2010

Fortress

So remember on my last Monday Marvels post when I blogged about pretty fortresses? Well those forts that I posted have NOTHIN on the one that my friend Mackenzie and I built this weekend. We like to think of ourselves as professional fort makers after we saw the amazingness that we created this weekend. 

Our lovely fortress included:

blankets/sheets with colorful pretty patterns
prayer flags
rasta bowls
lanterns
vintage tea pot
guitar
star light
vase
christmas lights
table
a big letter M
polaroid and instax cameras
pretty pillows
lace doily
{& of course Pandora playing in the background}















We were pretty amazed after we were done building it. When we finished, we sat in silence for a few minutes just taking it all in and looking at all the little details that made up our lovely fort. Some of you poked fun at the fact that we are 22 and building forts...but...after seeing these pics, I know it makes you want to build one too.
:)


-me 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Mackenzie... this is lovely ♥