Friday, November 26, 2010

Santa Claus House 101 St. Nicholas Drive North Pole

Dear Santa,
Seeing as I've been on my best behavior this year, I thought you might like to see some of the things that I am wishing for. I created a list for you (with clickable links) for your convenience. I didn't want you or the elves to have to stress about what to get me this year, so I'm hoping that the list will be extremely helpful for you.


1.A camera necklace like the one below. Really any of the ones found here will do just fine. :)

2. this cool camera.

It takes pictures like this....
and...

cool huh?
3. vintage cameras. i'm trying to get a collection going people.
(is anyone seeing a pattern here?...moving along...)

4. A small globe.


5. In all honesty I would be happy with ANY albums, but just to name a few... The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra...



5. "Butt-boosting, tummy-taming, holiday cheer"...otherwise known as...SPANX!
{no judging please and thank you}

7. New Sonia Kashuk make-up brushes
8. Something that will express my undying love for PIZZA. i.e. shirt, necklace, ring, etc.

(FYI this is the third time that this super awesome 'pizza pie' shirt has been on a wish list of mine...someday. *siiigh)
wait. what? this shirt is only TWELVE BUCKS?!
yup.

(click on pictures)


IT'S AMORE!!!!!
and here are some more...



9. Cute Clothes - Plaid, denim, lacey or baggy shirts/dresses. colorful tights/leggings ( I already have teal, grey, and black) 
10. If you are feeling extra generous this year....a Canon PowerShot SX30 IS 14.1MP Digital Camera would be a dream come true. It would be oh so perfect for all of my picture taking needs. I would take GREAT care of it and treat it like my baby...just sayin.



11. And the list isn't complete with out perfume! But I'm not sure what scent yet, so I will have to get back to you on this one. :)

Stocking Stuffer Ideas
 - pastel nail polishes
 - fake eye lashes
 - pink lip gloss
 - jolly ranchers
 - pretty colorful eye shadows
 - patterned socks
 - Bath & Body lotion
 - vintage jewelry (flea market)

Well, say hello to Mrs. Clause for me. Oh! And just to let you know, I plan on leaving you some extra tasty cookies this year. Merry Christmas! ;)


Love Always and Forever,
 
Me

1 comment:

IfiHadaHammer said...

Didn't you want that camera necklace for yo' b-day? I sure hope some one gets the hint already!