Saturday, November 27, 2010

Burrr

While E spent his Thanksgiving vacation basking in the warm Phoenix weather, our son (Dex) and I were freezing our butts off in Farmington. I honestly NEVER remember it getting this freezing cold here. It was brutal, and I felt like my face was going to fall off the second I stepped foot outside. Dexter has been such a diva as the weather has started getting chillier in Albuquerque, so I assumed he wasn't going to be a big fan of the snowy weather in Farmington. Boy was I wrong! When we arrived in town, snow flakes were lightly falling from the sky. I thought the second Dexter stepped out of the car and placed one paw on the snow covered ground that he was going to bolt to the door. At first, he was totally confused and it seemed like he thought someone was throwing stuff at him. He kept jumping and looking around squinting his eyes trying to find the culprit. After a few seconds though he seemed totally comfortable and started running around in it, occasionally stopping to chomp on the ice on the ground. Dexter is a total psycho about ice (he gets this from me) and I think he may have thought he was in heaven as he was surrounded by it everywhere! He didn't know what to do with himself. He ran around full of excitement. It was soooo cute. And of course I had my camera in hand, and managed to snap a few shots of the crazy guy before I ran back inside to my warm house.

 b(l)uuuurrry but cute...you think I take a ton of photos of this lil guy, just wait til I have a (human) son! haha

freezing cold,

- Me

1 comment:

IfiHadaHammer said...

Haha! So cute! Dog confusion is funny.