Saturday, June 19, 2010

Third Time's A Charm...Right?

So this is my third attempt at starting a blog (refer to the date of the first entry...I thougth it was pretty pathetic as I read it...I really seemed to have myself convinced that I was going to become a blogger. I typed with such excitement and eagerness. haha) anyway...I am really hoping I can make it past my first post this time. I don’t really know what it is that keeps me from making that second post, but it just never happens. But I’m determined to stick to it this time. With a little boost from my  Emsy BemsyI'm ready to rock n' roll.






I’m seriously like the queen of documenting everyday things that happen and blogging just seems like it should be right up my alley?!??…so I’m giving it one more shot. Here goes nothin….

- me

No comments: