Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday Wish List

So my birfday is fastly approaching. Here are some of my wishes in no particular order.

1. A Pizza gift...pizza necklace , pizza earrings, pizza tee shirt, or just pizza from Saggios will do.


(this is a print on a tee-shirt...that's on sale *cough cough)


2. A listography book
 

3. Leather Journal
4. Vintage Cameras...they dont need to work!


5. Fuji Instax Camera...DOES need to work
6. Camera Necklace found here or here or here

7. Mint Green Nail Polish

8. The She&Him album

9. Anthropologie Candle - Volcano

10. A pair of TOMS - size ocho (it's for a good cause)
11. Victoria's Secret Gift Card

12.  A sewing machine...nothing too intense, just something I can experiment on


13. Vintage Picnic Set...I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy it when I saw one at the Antique Store...and it was turquoise even! :(

 Okay so I know what you are thinking...geez that's a loooong list. But it's only because I spend a lot of time on the computer, and all of these wonderful things are constantly jumping out at me and practically screaming my name. And really I dont expect to get any of it, its just fun to make a wish list...I would honestly just be happy with this...

- me

No comments: