Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Marvels

1. Yes I am fully aware that this is wrong on so many levels...yet, i am still currently marvelling over them...and also trying to decide which one will best suit my lil dexter.



RAAWWWR!

2. My two latest vintage finds - dress and handbag (i have yet to snap a pic of the bag).


3. Old VW Bugs and busses. I have to have one at some point in my lifetime.



(we heart it)

3. The fresh fall weather...and the changing colors of leaves that accompany it.



(taken from me&e's hike this weekend)

that's all for now.

- me


3 comments:

April said...

Love the doggy shark suit... and the VW buses!! and most definitely the dress.

Cute blog ♥

IfiHadaHammer said...

Nice find on the vintage dress! Where did ya find it? btw did your sauce come out alright?

me&e said...

Thank you April! I think I'm goin with the lion suit, solely based on the fact that it's the cheapest...but the Shark suit has always been my personal fave. haha

Kat, I found the dress at this awesome thrift store in Austin. You would've loved it! And my sauce came out allrright for ma first try...I'm definitely doing a few things different next time...thanks for gettin me thru my mini freakout! haha