Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

I spent the weekend in Farmington to return the favor of dogsitting for my parents while they were in Vegas. I took Dexter with me because he absolutely loves Tyson and Lola...I'm not sure the feelings are mutual. They were a handful all weekend long just as I expected. My brother and I had a pretty good Halloween weekend. We went to a costume party, got sooo spooked at a haunted house, frequented Sonic, ordered pizza, watched football games, and passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters.




Another Halloween has gone by that I did NOT dress up as Wednesday from The Addams Family. For the past few years I've wanted to dress up as her, but for some reason it never happens. This year I wanted Jeremy to dress up as her brother Pugsly (wouldn't that be the cutest brother and sister costume?), but just as I thought he didn't like the idea. Soooo we went as Snooky and Pauly D from Jersey Shore. Our costumes ended up being a hit.



{I guess I'll have to wait until next year to dress up as Wednesday...}

- me

No comments: