Wednesday, September 22, 2010

23 things i love about Eli Edwin Foutz

1. I love his sense of humor, and laughing together
2. I love his good looks and his style
3. I love making breakfast/lunch/dinner for him
4. I love how he always says he loves my cooking {even though it's definitely questionable sometimes}
5. I love our inside jokes and made up words we say to each other
6. I love the gap in his teeth
7. I love his cute smile
8. I love cuddling with him
9. I love his hugs
10. I love his smooches
11. I love when he lets his face get scruffy
12. But I also LOVE when he shaves :)
13. I love how sweet and caring he is
14. I love how important his family is to him
15. I love how nice he is to everyone
16. I love watching him try to discipline our rowdy dog
17. I love how smart he is
18. I love when he plays the piano
19. I love when plays the guitar
20. I love hearing him sing
21. I love going on road trips with him
22. I love his taste in music
23. Of course I love when he acts weeeeird with me :)

I love Eli in SO many ways! I couldn't possibly sum everything up with just 23 things...I'm sure that I'm missing some good ones! I could just go on and on and on! I honestly believe he is the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. I am extremely lucky to have him in my life and call him all mine. :) He truly makes me a better person and for that I am so thankful. I am so blessed to have him in my life.



I love all of our memories together and I look forward to making many many more. :) Happy Birthday Babe.

''I love everything about you!''


-Me

No comments: