Tuesday, September 7, 2010

15 things i LOVE about emma kate foutz

1. I love that she can always make me laugh.
2. I love her great fashion sense. 
3. I love her bomb photo editing skills.
4. I love that we can stay up laughing together all night.
5. I love that we share a passion for Taylor Lautner.
6. I love her beautiful face.
7. I love that she is weird.
8. I love sharing our clothes and having photo shoots together.
9. I love making fun of people myspace's pics with her.
10. I love her made up words.  
11. I love driving in the car and blasting music with her.
12. I love her weird obsession with her cat Shadow.
13. I love going shopping with her.
14. I love that she has good taste in music.
15. I love how smart she is.














Happy Birthday my lil Emsy Bemsy! The list of things I love about you could go on and on. You are like a little sister to me and I love you so much! Our relationship is so special to me, and I hope you know that I will ALWAYS be here for you. I am so happy that you are in my life. Uda Uda best

- me

No comments: